Saturday, June 28, 2008

My baby...

Tonight there was a major change in our house...and I was totally unprepared, absolutely took me by surprise. J took the side of Puppy's crib off...Puppy now sleeps in a toddler bed...

I was not prepared, I wasn't ready -- could I say it in a different way? I feel I needed to psych myself up for my baby, my youngest to not be in a crib anymore - more than just the second anyway.

All 4 kids were excited -- J was excited, mostly that he wouldn't have to get out of bed to get Puppy anymore...

I'm excited for Puppy too, he is a big boy, when Bob was his age, he was almost a big brother to two and in a big boy bed for a while...it helps put things in perspective...but alas, for the last time in Central, we took a crib side off to make a toddler bed...

I'm a little sad.

No comments: