Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shabbat Playdates O-My!

So it started out as a simple - Bob was going to have a playdate with his best bud form birth JM - well JM has a sister EM who is Bean's age - so they wanted to play...ok god who will we have for Belle? We call AP and she can come, thank god! So now you are thinking that I am leaving out Puppy....no no! That is when it got crazy...

BSP, my oldest and dearest friend from kindergarten gas been telling me about her friend BR and her husband RR, who have a daughter SR who is going to be at school with Puppy...but they also have a son JR who is 18 months old...BSP herself has SPa who is Puppy age and SPb who is 4 months old (yes, both their names start with S -- I'm not the only one to mess this up!) so I invited both families....J was aware of this, but what I forgot to tell him....is that when I thought of who was coming -- I invited TG -- with her three kids - SG who is Bean's age, LG who is Puppy's age and NG who is JR's age so they could meet too....

Needless to say, the 4 year olds were the loudest - the 2 almost 3 year olds cried the most...and some parents handled the noise better than others...

All in all I had a great time, lovely people -- and J chose not to divorce me yet!

No comments: