Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pay it forward

We have 4 children.
Our children were all born within 4 years and 10 months of each other.
We know how fortunate we are that we can say "planned it" this way.

Lolo and Unc are 10 and 11 years younger than I am (respectively), if we were able to influence it, J and I wanted our children to be close in age - to have each other from their earliest memory.

Bob and Belle are 16 months apart
Belle and Bean are 18 months apart
Bean and Puppy are 22 months apart

It hasn't always been easy, but I have an amazing life partner, parenting partner, an amazing man I call my husband. Our kids have their moments, we have our moments. But together we have navigated this world of parenting....from the looks of it, we are doing ok.

Bob reading Franklin and the Tooth Fairy to Belle - 1-14-07













Belle reading Are you My Mother to Bean - 3-19-08

Bean reading Hop on Pop to Puppy - 3-9-10
 














What a blessed life we lead. What miracles we have create.
May they be there for each other every step of the way all the days of their lives.

No comments: